There are things we don't want to happen, but have to accept. Jennifer "JJ" Jareau


The Jennifer "JJ"Jareau principle


In the critically acclaimed US TV Show Criminal Minds, Jennifer "JJ"Jareau a.k.a "JJ" quoted nicely her exit interview in the 2nd episode of the 6th Season. 
Here's what I named it the Jennifer "JJ" Jareau principle.


I'm thankful for my years spent with this family; for everything we shared, every chance we had to grow. 
I'll take the best of them and lead by their example; where ever I go.
 A friend told me to be honest with you, so here it goes. 
This isn't what I want, but I'll take the high road. 
Maybe it's because I look at everything as a lesson, or I don't want to walk around angry. 
Or maybe it's because I finally understand. 
There are things we don't want to happen, but have to accept;
things we don't want to know, but have to learn,
and people we can't live without, but have to let go.

As you can see, this is a pretty lenghty quote, and for my return on the blog, I've decided to do a serie based on quotes from the quote. So stay tuned and let me know what you think by dropping me a line in the comments section or on twitter .
Cheers
Lydie

Commentaires

Ingrid a dit…
Hi Lydie,

I really like this new return on the blog. Hoping to see more...
Sometimes we just have to go for it!

Good luck

Ingrid.

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog