Douala on my mind

Douala on my mind
It's been quite a while since my last post. As usual I've been very busy but as many of you already figured out I went out on vacation. I was pretty good at unplugging (low blackberry usage, no work email replies, no blog post etc.) and enjoyed my time being there hanging in my favourite hotspots. More to come in future posting.

One of my friends took a picture (click here to see it in full size) of yours truly meditating and sipping some gingember while the sun was setting on Douala. At the far right you can see Mount Cameroon. I am back, but Douala is still on my mind...


Commentaires

Anonyme a dit…
Un cellulaire, on entend des choses, un cellulaire se met a vibrer , on fait une belle photo ..... merci O fils de Sony et Eric

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

There are things we don't want to happen, but have to accept. Jennifer "JJ" Jareau