Late night Jazz fix : Roger Biwandu

Little insomny sometimes means that I need a quick Jazz fix (or some sort of music). Tonight, I've decided to wander across the web and see what was out there. Check out one of the best drummers on the French Jazz scene :Roger Biwandu. He shared the stage with various artists including Bobby McFerrin; he has very eclectic musical references... The first video is a gem found on behindthenotes.com site : there he explains his music, how he started and shares some cool notes....



Second video, just click on "play" and let me know what you guys think about this.



Additional link : his myspace page.

Commentaires

Anonyme a dit…
Hi Lydie,

You seem to appreciate my work so thanks for droping my name in you great blog.

Take care.

Roger.

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

There are things we don't want to happen, but have to accept. Jennifer "JJ" Jareau